Welcome to Git-R-Done Carpet Cleaning
Here at Git-R-Done Carpet Cleaning, we have a commitment to be the best at what we do, by keeping up with the latest technology, using the best cleaning solutions available, continued training and evolving with our industry. We provide Van-Mounted Carpet Cleaning with fast dry times and deep cleaning, the method preferred by most carpet manufactures. We also offer upholstery cleaning, baseboard heater steam cleaning, pet stain and odor removal, spot removal, vehicle interior cleaning.
Trained and Uniformed Technician
Because we are IICRC trained professionals, we know how to approach each and every situation that we’re called to tackle and since each home is unique, the process must be unique enough to match. We’ll listen to your needs and formulate the best way to clean and get rid of the soils. When we’re finished, you can rest assured that you will be able to enjoy the cleanest possible carpet, car, or furniture.
We recommend our 12 Step Process
1. Pre-Inspection – Identify fibers, types of soiling and stains.
2. Commercial HEPA Pre-Vacuum – Remove dry soil and debris from the carpet, this is an important step.
3. Move Furniture (optional) – Sofas, chairs, tables, small furniture, most beds.
4. Pre-Spray/Condition – Loosens remaining soils not removed by the dry vacuuming.
5. Pre-Spot – Maximizes the cleaning power for tough stains and traffic areas.
6. Agitate – We use an orbiter for maximum soil removal and matted carpet.
7. Hot Water Rinse and Extraction – Using State-of-the-art equipment we flush the soiling out of your carpets without leaving them over-wet, for traffic areas and tough jobs you have the option of rotary extraction.
8. Post-Spot (optional) – For stains that require additional process to remove. Some spots may be permanent.
9. Apply Carpet Protector (optional but recommended) – Helps keep the carpet looking good. Stains and soils are easier to remove.
10. Post-Groom – Carpet pile is groomed to speed up drying and works the protector into the carpet.
11. Speed Dry – Fans are places into rooms to speed up the drying.
12. Post Inspection – We’ll offer you a pair of shoe covers and do a post inspection. Your satisfaction is our priority.
P.S. don’t forget to like us on our Facebook page.